We accept the following insurance plans:
- 1199 National Benefit Fund
- Aetna - PPO, HMO & Aetna Medicare
- Affinity - Medicare & Medicaid
- Americhoice Medicaid
- Blue Choice
- Blue Cross / Blue Shield
- Blue Cross / Blue Shield - FEI [Federal Plan]
- Centercare - Medicaid
- Cigna - NON PPO [through American Imaging Managment AIM]
- Cigna - PPO
- Empire BC/BS, HMO Care, MediBlue
- Empire Government
- Fidelis - Medicare, Medicaid, NYS Catholic Health Plan
- GHI - Medicare, HMO & NON HMO
- Healthfirst - Medicare
- Hip - Access II
- Medicaid - NON HMO
- Medicare - NON HMO
- United Healthcare
- Uninsured Women residing in New York State (40 years of age or older who meet specific criteria)
- Co-pays are payable at the time of your exam.
- If you are a business and would like us to perform screenings at your facility(s), a travel stipend may apply.
Patients are responsible for any balance unpaid by their insurance company.
Please note that a doctor's prescription is required by most insurance companies for mammograms, bone densitometry and vascular studies.